Photo Gallery

House of Milan A. Pavlovic, also known as the Jockey Club building was built in 1912 after the design of Nikola Nestorovic. The House is located  in Gracanicka Street No 18, Belgrade

Majda Sikosek

© Majda Sikosek

Stamenkovic House, built in 1907, after the design by architects Andra Stevanovic and Nikola Nestorovic

Majda Sikosek

© Majda Sikosek

Architect Nikola Nestorovic. House of Milan A. Pavlovic, 1912. Main façade

Majda Sikosek

© Majda Sikosek

Djordje Vuco House was designed by the architect Dimitrije T. Leko and built in 1908. Detail of the façade

Majda Sikosek ?

© Majda Sikosek

More images

Tourist information

www.lepotazivota.rs